Thursday 8 September 2011

- Taste & Reading-

BREAD-MAKING TIME AGAIN !

They are actually french minute buns , but with hams&cheese and garlic&hams&mixed herbs on it respectively.





More and more herbs and garlics should be put next time .




。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。





At the moment I'm reading a book called Candy by Mian Mian . Just randomly picked it from the school library .


I don't know the author actually but it seems that she is an author with gut I think . She is a Chinese writer and writing something about China politically or sensitive subjects like drugs ,sex was and is still virtually taboo in China . This book was once banned by the Chinese authorities when it's first published in 2000 .


I've read a line from the book today that I've been hearing the whole time , saying "Chinese marriages can withstand hardship and disaster , but they can't survive the good times ."



Umm , I think it's right to a certain extent , I do think that people may change (not in a good way) once there's something BIG suddenly happened in their lives ,like being rich or famous .


So that's why I think being content with what you possess now is very very important and should bear it in our minds forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment