Sunday 11 September 2011

- Film -

I watched Never Let Me Go actually because of Carey Mulligan . I knew her from An Education ; and she's fabulous in that film .


What impressed me the most of this film is her friendship with Ruth ( i.e. Keira Knightley). I remember when I watched this film , I strongly felt YOUR WORDS to me .
A little drawing of a scene of this film .




。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。











The other film I've recently watched is Once which I've been wanting to watch for such a long time . Musical films are always my favourite or at least films with good background musics as music really helps a film a lot !



Everytime when I listen to the music again by chance , I am flooded with memories of the time when I watched that film .
It would just be even more fabulous if the movie stars composed and performed the music by themselves! And that is it for this film .






2 comments:

  1. I attempted to read, Kazou Ishiguro's Never let me go (the book) but, to be honest, it wasn't my cup of tea. The book had a real slump for a start. I really tried my utmost best to read it. but i failed time and time again. The beginning is vital for a book it should grab people's attention, but mine was not prolonged for more than the first few chapters. kazou went on and on but i felt that the beginning part was not really leading to anything except that my childhood this, and that. unfortunately, the book was not so good. i was hoping since he's japanese and all. I had so much faith that o bought the book regardless of what i might think, afterwards. keke
    Although, i hope the movie is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon,

    I've not read the book though so I can't jugde whether the film is better than the book . But yes, you're right, the beginning is very vital which directly affect whether I'm going to keep reading it or not. But I guess you're quite into the japanese culture? ^^

    ReplyDelete