Wednesday 22 June 2011

- JOY II -

Bread is still one of my favourite food . I don't mind having bread for breakfast every day , or even for meals. Making bread by myself is the first time and it takes many times and effort (especially for the person without a "bread-making machine" like me). But I feel really contented when it comes out tasty.





I love brownies so much but I didn't make it very well , I couldn't make the chewy texture (which is my favourite food texture! ). It tastes more like the Sara Lee Cake . Anyone could kindly offer help?

I would try another baking method next time when I make the bread pudding again. By the way, it's easy to make this dessert.














An Italian cuisine called gnocchi which includes flour and potatoes. Actually I've never tried the real gnocchi before so I'm not sure if I made the correct texture or taste. Next time I would like to try the PIZZA!






















At this moment , they're just totally fresh , tender and lively.













The next , they become rigid and withered .








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



* The more tightly we want to seize or grasp one thing , the more likely you are going to lose it. So , sometimes , you have to let go.



** I'm still trying so hard to learn CONCENTRATION. Not to start a new thing before finishing the started one .

No comments:

Post a Comment