Wednesday 8 June 2011

- Joy I-

My mum bought these elegant and peaceful big white roses a week ago .
But their beauty couldn't last long. Just as human beings , outer beauty never lasts long and so it doesn't mean anything eventually .
Try to pursuit inner beauty instead of outer beauty , please. Since.....You can own it forever and ever . You will no doubt be beautiful when you have inner beauty .















Congratulations to two of my best friends.
This Sunday.
God would be really happy for you two.








The first time for me to bake a sponge cake , it tastes great (at least I think so) but of course there's still room for improvement .











It's a huge enjoyment for me to shop for ingredients for food.!



Either for the dessert ingredients or strolling the wet markets for meal ingredients.!
And of course I know I would be happier if I'm in Scandinavia now.



No comments:

Post a Comment