Monday 3 January 2011

-Breathe in the fresh air / Live with thankfulness-

Be friends with nature again.
I cannot even imagine if LIGHT doesn't exist in this world .
Praise the Lord for creating LIGHTS which give me warmth,hopes,a little ornament for photos.
Phragmites are all over .




Here is actually a golf course which reminds me of one of Quint Buchholz's books named"Dreams with only titles"(the book title is translated by myself).....a picture in which shows a man playing golf and a rhinoceros , and the title is like "a game destroying the nature" .

I cannot think of any relationship between me and this sport(golf) .

I think our society gives a symbol of golf which is played by the rich only. Maybe the rich can feel the pride or feel superior to others while playing this sport .

I don't know. It just keeps damaging those beautiful grasslands anyway .

No comments:

Post a Comment